Full Day Tour to Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains
•Possibility to visit the weekly Souk of Ourika if it is Monday
• Walk beside the river surrounded by greenery.
• Visit the Berber villages along the Valley
• Meet Local Berber People; share their traditions
• Enjoy a Traditional lunch at Berber traditional
restaurant beside the waterfalls.
• Walk through the famous seven waterfalls at Setti Fatma
• Possibility to ride Camels -upon request-
* Pick up at 8:00 am
* Drop off at 5:30 pm
What to expect
The Ourika Valley is one of the most attracting tourist destinations in the High Atlas, only 50 minutes drive away from Marrakesh, famous by its stunning waterfalls, beautiful landscapes and the magical Berber villages along the valley.
Early morning after breakfast, pick up from your hotel, and head to the Ourika valley; And before arriving to the town there will be possibility to visit The great weekly Souk of Ourika-if it is Monday, then head to the Berber villages along the Valley, where you will be able to visit a Berber house and share a cup of mint tea with the family; explore their traditions and their way of living.
Enjoy riding camels then head to women's cooperative specialized in the production of argan oil to see how this famous product is extracted.
The Tour ends in the village of Setti Fatma, After Traditional lunch at a small Berber restaurant, walk beside the river surrounded by greenery, then you can hike up to the famous seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma for about 1 hour with your local guide before you drive back to Marrakech
• Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech
• Luxury transport with AC, WI-FI
• Qualified Bilingual Driver
• Tea in the Berber house
• Free stops wherever you want
• drop off at your hotel
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• Tips and personal expenses