Essaouira-Mogador - A Day Trip from Marrakech
• Explore Argan tree forest.
• Walk around the Medina: visit the colorful Souks.
• Walk through the marvelous beach, which is popular with windsurfing
• Explore the fortress walls of the medina, built at the edge
of the sea.
• Visit the fishing old port with blue boats and colorful flags.
• Possibility to visit Women’s Co-operative manufacturing Argan Oil.
*Pick up at 8:00 am
*Drop off at 7:00 pm
What to expect
Enjoy a full day trip to The Blue City “Essaouira”, formerly named Mogador, it’s a small charming city at the Atlantic coast of Morocco, has a beautiful fishing port, and amazing golden sandy beaches.
Early morning, after breakfast, leave Marrakech, and head to “Essaouira”, through the amazing vast fields of argan groves, a great opportunity to discover the marvelous Argan oil, by visiting Women’s Co-operative manufacturing this famous product.
On arrival to Essaouira , start walking around the medina, visit the jeweler's quarter, a handicrafts complex and the municipal market; a small souk in the middle of the town, selling lots of Moroccan wares as well as the necessities for living...Afterwards, walk along the marvelous beach, which is popular with windsurfing and kite-surfing.
Then explore the fortress walls of the medina, built at the edge of the sea, continue walking along the coast to find the Skala, a fortification dating from the Portuguese occupation, thousands of beautiful seagulls are flying all over the place. Afterwards, head towards the fishing old port with blue boats and colorful flags; there will also be time for a tasty lunch break during the day, at a small seaside restaurant.
• Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech
• Transportation with driver
• Qualified Bilingual Driver
• Visit to an Argan cooperative
• drop off at your Hotel or riad