3 days Sahara Desert tour from Marrakech to Marzouga
• See fantastic landscapes, drive through the Atlas Mountains
• Visit the UNESECO Heritage Site Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
• Camel riding at red dunes desert in Erg Chebbi
• Visit Ouarzazate and its huge film studio
• Show around the Berber villages and Todgha
• Enjoy traditional Moroccan dinner in a Berber desert camp with Berber Nomads
What to expect
Explore the Sahara Desert on a fabulous 3-day journey from Marrakech, admire the charming views of the Dades Valley and the UNESECO Heritage Site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou. Experience camel ride in Erg Chebbi and sleep at luxury desert camp.
Day 1: Marrakech – Boumalne Dades
This desert tour begins in the early morning from your Riad or Hotel in Marrakech, drive across Atlas Mountains and Berber villages to Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou (UNESECO Heritage Site), which is a place set for well-known Hollywood movies such as: Laurence of Arabia. Before taking road to Ouarzazate, you will enjoy walking through huge Kasbah and its outskirts. After lunch, we will drive to Boumalne Dades via Valley of the Roses. Arriving at Boumalne Dades where you can admire the stunning views.
Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Boumalne Dades – Desert Erg Chebbi
The next day after traditional breakfast, we will drive through the 1001 Kasbahs road to small town of Tinghir where you can be amused by Todgha River, Berber villages and Ksours. You will pause for free time to discover the area and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Therefore, we continue to Merzouga where you will experience camel riding on the way to Erg Chebbi, you will be attracted by the fascinating landscape of red dunes while watching the sunset. Reaching the desert camp you will be welcomed with a cup of mint tea and you will enjoy the traditional Moroccan dinner with Berber nomads.
Dinner and overnight
Day 3: Merzouga- Marrakech
You will get up early to watch the stunning sunrise then take your traditional breakfast. Ride your camel going back to Merzouga where you will find the driver waiting for picking you up to Marrakech. You will have stops for lunch and taking photos.
• Transportation with driver
• Qualified & professional Bilingual Driver/Guide.
• Pick up & Drop off at your Marrakech accommodation.
• Accommodation. (With dinner & breakfast)
• Camel riding in Ergg Chebbi.
• A night in a desert camp.
• Free stops
• A berber musical night around the fire under the stars
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• Tips and personal expenses