2 days desert tour from the Red city Marrakech to Zagora
•Cross the High Atlas Mountains & Tizi Ntichka pass.
•Visit the UNESCO world heritage Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou
• Drive along Draa Valley and Berber villages
• Ride your camel over red dunes and watch the sunrise & sunset
• Overnight in a Berber desert tent in Zagora dunes
• Visit Ouarzazate and the Atlas cinema studio
• Enjoy the warm and friendly Arabic welcome with cup of tea
What to expect
Discover the wonders of the Moroccan south with traditional, warm, friendly arabic welcome with cup of tea. Embark on the experience of being entertained with ambiance of camel rides. Enjoy the sunrise and sunset at the golden sand dunes. Sleep in a typical berber tent in the Sahara. See the ancient Kasbahs and more…
Day 1: Marrakech - Ait Ben Haddou – Zagora
Early morning after breakfast, leave Marrakech towards Ouarzazate crossing the magnificent Tizi n’Tichka pass, through amazing Berber villages, Explore the Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, A UNESCO World Heritage landmark, where many famous movies were shot such as Lawrance of Arabia and Gladiator.
After lunch, head to the south throughout Draa Valley and Berber villages with its charming mud houses, in the way to Zagora city, stop at AGDEZ, a town in mid-south eastern of Morocco, it's a beautiful place to relax and get in touch with nature. On arrival to Zagoura, enjoy learning how to ride camels; afterwards we will take you to your Berber tents in a magical charming place.
Dinner and overnight at Bivouac near the desert.
Day 2: Zagora – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
Enjoy an early morning sunrise, camel ride along the golden sand dunes, afterwards head to the Hollywood of Morocco "Ouarzazate", visit the Atlas cinema studios where many great films were shot.Then move to discover the most beautiful Kasbahs in the country "the Taourirte Kasbah", former residence of the Glaoui's family, that ruled the region during the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
After lunch, leave Ouarzazate crossing the High Atlas Mountains, via the magnificent Tizi in Tichka pass to the red city Marrakech for dinner and overnight.
• Hotel Pick up and drop off in Marrakech
• Transport with AC and WI-FI
• French / English speaking driver
• Overnight at Zagora dunes in desert camp ( dinner & breakfast)
• Camel riding
• Cold Water,towels.
• Fuel for the entire journey.
• Free stops wherever you want.
• A Berber musical night around the fire under the stars
• Local guide
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• Personal charges